Bra Size Guide
You’ll need a non-padded or lightly padded underwire bra and soft measuring tape.
We recommend standing in front of a mirror for best results.
Find Your Band Size
- Measure snugly around your ribcage, just below the wire of your bra.
- Use the mirror to make sure the tape is parallel to the floor so it’s not lifting or lowering at your back.
- Note the measurement in inches to find your underbust measurement.
- Use your underbust measurement in the chart below to find your band size.
Measure Your Bust
- Measure around the fullest part of your breast.
- Use the mirror to make sure the tape is parallel to the floor, stretching across your shoulder blades on your back.
- Note this measurement as your bust size.
Find Your Cup Size
- Subtract the bust measurement from your band size.
- The difference between these numbers reflects your cup size in the chart below.
|Cup Size||A||B||C||D||DD (E)||F (DDD)||G|
Please note that bra sizing is an imperfect science. You may find your perfect fit varies based on your body.