- Company Info
Security & Privacy
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
Website Disclosure Statement
Frederick’s of Hollywood Group Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, “Frederick’s”) is committed to ensuring that its supply chain reflects Frederick’s values and respect for human rights. Frederick’s fully supports efforts to combat, prohibit and prevent human trafficking and slavery, including the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, Civil Code Section 1714.43 (the “Act”). In furtherance of these efforts, and in compliance with the Act, Frederick’s states as follows:
- Verification Process: Frederick’s will verify its product supply chains to evaluate and address the risks of human trafficking and slavery using internal resources, or, where appropriate or feasible, independent third parties.
- Audit Process: Frederick’s reserves the right to audit its suppliers to evaluate their compliance with Frederick’s policies and procedures including at times, where appropriate or feasible, through unannounced independent third party visits, and will exercise this right in appropriate circumstances.
- Certification Process: Frederick’s maintains a Supplier Code of Conduct to which it requires its suppliers to adhere. Frederick’s requires its direct suppliers to certify that their products are made in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations regarding human trafficking and slavery. To access Frederick’s Supplier Code of Conduct, click here.
- Accountability Standards: Although Frederick’s does not directly manufacture its own products and instead engages third party suppliers, Frederick’s maintains general internal accountability standards and procedures for employees and contractors failing to meet company standards regarding human trafficking and slavery. To access Frederick’s Code of Ethics, click here.
- Training: Frederick’s provides training on human trafficking and slavery to its employees and management who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chain of products.