- Company Info
Return Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I return product without my invoice?
- What if I do not have a return label?
- How do I fill out the return form?
- How will I be refunded for my return?
- How will my exchange items be billed?
- Will I be charged shipping for my exchange item?
- What if I no longer have the same credit card, how will my refund process?
- How long will it take to process my refund?
- How will I know that my return has been refunded?
- Can I return my product to one of your stores?
Simply place a piece of paper with the Order Number, the billing person’s first and last name, the item you are returning, state the reason why you are returning the merchandise, and also specify if you would like a refund or exchange.
- If an exchange is needed, include the item number, color/size, and price of the item.
What if I do not have a return label?
You may return the product with a shipper of your choice.
- For your protection we recommend that you obtain a receipt from the shipper/mailer and insure your package for the amount of its value and/or retrieve a delivery receipt.
- Send to:
- Mail Order Corporation
P.O. Box 2949
Phoenix, AZ 85062-2949
How do I fill out the return form?
There are 10 reasons for return, take the number for the best reason for your return and place this number on the front of the invoice next to the description of the item in the column marked “RTN Code” and include a copy of the invoice in your return.
- Too small
- Too big
- Received wrong item
- Received wrong size/color
- Unlike photo/description
- Late delivery
- Poor quality/workmanship
- Do not like
- Received damaged
How will I be refunded for my return?
A merchandise refund will go back to the original credit card it was purchased on
- If you use the pre-paid UPS label, the $7.95 will be deducted from your refund.
- If you use a shipper of your own choice, the full merchandise amount will be refunded.
- Original shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
How will my exchange items be billed?
A merchandise refund will first be processed back to the original credit card.
The exchange item will be billed separately on to the credit card used for the order once it processes and ships.
- It is sometimes possible to see the exchange items billed before the refund due to refunds being posted within 3-5 business days from the date of the refund transaction
Will I be charged shipping for my exchange item?
We do not charge shipping on your exchange as long as your exchange items do not exceed the original purchase price of your order.
- Example #1: You returned an item for $30 and your exchange item is $30, you will not be charged for shipping.
- Example #2: You returned an item for $30 and your exchange item is $50, you may be charged shipping fees based on your new merchandise subtotal. See the shipping and handling chart for details.
What if I no longer have the same credit card, how will my refund process?
If the credit card on file has been cancelled, or you no longer have this account, the refund will still be processed back to that credit card payment method.
- Once the refund has processed, you will be able to contact the credit card company and they will help you to retrieve this refund amount.
How long will it take to process my refund?
We ask for your patience as processing your return may take up to 14 days once received to our warehouse.
How will I know that my return has been refunded?
An email will be sent to the email address on file once the refund is processed as long as you have opted-in to receive our emails.
Can I return my product to one of your stores?
Yes, you can return products to our store locations. Please bring a copy of the original invoice or email confirmation.